Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dream...

My mom is a full time housewife and my dad likes to cook. Therefore, I am influenced by them and like to cook. Not only continental food, but western food as well. Mom likes to bake cakes and bread. So, I learned from her to make cakes and pau. And very lucky, my neighbours are pastry chef some more. He taught me to bake cheese cake and tiramisu. And 2 days ago, I learned making pizza chrust from him too. This time I can say is successful compare to last 2 times.
Outside food is added with chemical ingredients. I prefer to make myself and let my lovely children to bring to school. Previously, I have a dream to open a bakery near my house, and let my wife to run the business. At the same time, she can take care of the children. But she seems like enjoying her work as a banker.

No comments: