Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cycling





This morning the weather was good. After raining, the road was a little bit slippery. As usual, every weekend will drop by at the farmer market at Eastleigh and Swan Shopping before going for any outing. Today, I was cycling to the University of Southampton. Every morning sitting in the bus and enjoying the view all the way, and today, I purposely cycled slowly, just to grasp the opportunity to have a clearer and closer view on the scenery. After 30 minutes, I arrived at the campus. Not so crowded during the weekend compared to weekdays.
Although the weather was nice and cooling, but I was still sweating when arrived at the campus. My singlet was totally wet. I was wearing 4 layers of clothes just to avoid to get cold. Wow! Cool man, all the way cycling to the campus! Fun!

2 comments:

Paula said...

don't take picture sambil cycling! Very dangerous.. same as don't drink and drive..

chookhean said...

Thank you. You like my parents already. Don't worry, I will make sure that is not dangerous than only I take photo and video recording. Quite enjoyable one! I wish to record the memorable moment and share everybody.