Wednesday, September 17, 2008

University of Southampton



Today is my 2nd day in Southampton. Yesterday 13 hours flight really tiring, and because of the time zone different, it makes my situation even worse. 7 hours difference. This morning finally stepped into the University of Southampton. It really like a town in the university. Everything is new to me, and they are more established from my observation.Their setup and facilities provided to the staffs and students are very advanced compared to us. I like the life style and working environment here. Perhaps can consider to work over here after my PhD.

8 comments:

Mrs Che Osman said...

congrate sir....wish u goodluck!!!!

chookhean said...

who is this? Should let me know who is wishing me, right? Thank you very much. Good luck to you too!

2ndCyllinder said...

there will be great if you consider to work there after you finish your PHd later. I believe that you have your own good reasons to do that. for a guy, career is the most important thing. Hahaha..you look more younger when u in that red shirt.

chookhean said...

YOu want me to belanja for buka puasa then you said I looked younger, right?
For single, yes, career is most important, but for a family man, i think we need to balance up the career and our family life.
How is your studies over there?

Mrs Che Osman said...

opss..sorry,forgot to introduce myself.me faizura, acrt6. your mentee.now,u not here..i dont know who my mentor.thanks for teaching me.take care!

chookhean said...

Hello Faizura, how is your intra? If you have any problem, you can refer to Mr. Hazzah. He should be able to assist you. When is your intra finishing? Take good care.

Mrs Che Osman said...

thanks..intra finish on 17/10.then present start on 20.talking bout my intra,i doing a whole maintenance work in carrefour.at there, i do more work of electrical.but mr zainori,already give me project..title " airconditioning system optimization" -saving energy consumption.
yesterday, i meet n told mr zainori dat u not here n future ur stdy. he shocked.hehehe

chookhean said...

He was my colleauge last time, 10 years ago. He is a very committed staff. Energy saving! Good topic. Keep a copy of your intra report for me or your presentation slide. I want to see what is your proposal. After this, are you going to persue to your degree? If possible, I encourage you to do it.
Take good care and good luck!