Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brockenhurst - National Park










Today took the 9.22a.m train from Eastleigh to Brockenhurst, the famous National Park in UK. The journey just took me around 30 minutes only, no delay. After getting off from the train, I saw a used train coach parked next to the railway station. It is bikes renting shop. I rented a mountain bike cost me 15 pounds. I round the village alone without any map but with a writen instruction provided. It's tiring but new experience for me, 4 hours cycling with mountain bike, not the racing bike that I used to take. Hopefully tonight won't have back pain la! Tua already maa....

7 comments:

Two Hands Caricaturist and 1 cut 2 pieces Silhouette Artist said...

interesting blogging and lifestyle!

apek terror said...

don't forget bout the gate valve type L and copper pipe type K that me and fairul ask u sir hehe...

chookhean said...

Did you ask me these before? Then I am too old already, totally forget about it. What do you want from me?

2ndCyllinder said...

No la too old..still young you are.(MOTIVATE)hehehe..

chookhean said...

Hey, this type of salesman talk cannot work on me one. To girls then maybe it works, ok young man?
When are you going back for raya? Send my warmest regards and raya wishes to all of your course mates. Maaf zahir and batin.

2ndCyllinder said...

hahahahahaha...just joking Mr CK Chang..i will send your wish to all my course mate..be the best student there sir..we always pray for you..maaf zahir and batin too..

chookhean said...

I can't be the best student here because I am not the student, but a researcher. Anyway I will try my best to perform here.
Strive for your best too!