Thursday, August 9, 2007

relationship

This afternoon while setting up the LCD projector and my laptop for the student's presentation, suddenly a student asked me,"Sir tahu buat pizza?" I really got shock on how can he know that? I was silence for a few seconds, coz I was just 'digesting' his question. Then only I realized that I did write this in my blogger. Meaning that he really read my blogger and not only looking for his assignment only. Feel glad coz my blogger has become a platform or medium for us to know each other. Or let them know me better. Hopefully it will create a closer relationship between me and the students.

3 comments:

farid said...

hehe, so when can we taste ur home made pizza & tiramisu sir?? it's gonna be great if u bake it for us...;)

Regards,
Farid

chookhean said...

No problem. If you really want to try, then not a problem. Next time!

Firdaus said...

sir,
u can visit my blog...
just update n upgrade my blog template
already had a blog a year ago
but lazy to post some stories
firniza.blogspot.com