Wednesday, August 15, 2007

PJ HALF MARATHON


This month really full with RUNS. Perhaps it is because of the Merdeka month, so everyone also busy with organising this type of run.

Last Sunday joined the PJ half marathon. It was my 3rd half marathon. For me, it was really tough and exhausting. Maybe, I used to run for 10km, and when run for 21 km, I felt like wanted to stop half way. It was not easy. It really challenge my will power and spirit. Along the way, there were so many vehicles passing by, creating not only the dust and toxic gases, but it really affected my running mood. Know why? Cause I wanted to 'tumpang' them especially for the last 4 km. But, finally I manage to complete the run. I won myself cause never stop from running, but I lost to the qualifying time. Basically, I enjoy the run! Feel self-satisfaction!

2 comments:

Firdaus said...

good activity..for ur info we had ACIR Futsal Tournament sem 1,3,5 and 7 on last friday....guess who got the 1st place....of course ACIR 7.hehehe

chookhean said...

Congratulations! Normal elderly can do better because they have more experiences. Right?